Antiparos Island is one of the places in Greece with zero covid19 cases so far. The Municipality in co-ordination with the National Health Care System, has installed an up to date molecular analysis test mechanism, which produces the results in 45’. In case of any unexpected situation, there is immediate action form the public medical authorities. We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization
In Μantalena hotel, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees.
- The hotel management has been educated and certified regarding the new hygienic protocols
- Antiseptic gels are available in several areas of the hotel for the use of our guests
- All staff wears protective gear at all times (mask & gloves)
- Check-out is until 11:00 and check-in starts at 15:00 in order to be able to air the rooms for a longer period and disinfect them properly
- The TV and A/C remote controls are covered with a single use plastic wrap
- Breakfast is served outdoors respecting the distances between tables indicated by the legislation